Wednesday, 7 October 2009

pre production to do list

so after reading through the brief, we've already been marked 20% for this unit from our individual pitches at the start of term. For the other 80% we must pitch the idea once more as a team along with the following....
  • a final script
  • developed storyboards
  • working animatic with sound and some colour
  • rough and finalised concept art
  • model sheets
  • character designs
  • environmental designs
  • mood boards
  • colour scripts
  • plan/budget/schedule for production.
its a lot to do and those weeks are just gonna fly by so we need to push ourselves more to get this done to top notch quality....but hey....we can do it yeah :)

No comments:

Post a Comment